This portal is to open public enhancement requests for IBM Sterling products and services. To view all of your ideas submitted to IBM, create and manage groups of Ideas, or create an idea explicitly set to be either visible by all (public) or visible only to you and IBM (private), use the IBM Unified Ideas Portal (https://ideas.ibm.com).
Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Search existing ideas
Start by searching and reviewing ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted, and add a comment, vote, or subscribe to updateson them if they matter to you. If you can't find what you are looking for,
Post your ideas
Post an idea.
Get feedback from the IBM team and other customers to refine your idea.
Follow the idea through the IBM Ideas process.
Specific links you will want to bookmark for future use
Below are the limitations ,usability issues with current DB tool in v20:
1. Query to be executed needs to be at the bottom of the sql query thereby preventing the ability to run any sql in the page until that is moved to the bottom of the page .
2. Views can't be seen/queried.
3. Tool is not capable of auto suggesting/completing table name and respective column names as can be done on other tools.
4. More than 10,000 records can not be exported at once.
5. Functions/procedures can't be run in this tool.
What is your industry?
How will this idea be used?
Compared to other available tools in the market db query tool essentialiy restricts the capability and usage of a real db query tool.By enabling above features developers and other users can make most out of the tool.
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.