Shape the future of IBM!
We invite you to shape the future of IBM, including product roadmaps, by submitting ideas that matter to you the most. Here's how it works:
Post your ideas
IBM is transforming its request for enhancement (RFE) process. The purpose of the transformation is to provide a more consistent experience for you to submit requests and to enable IBM product owners to respond to your requests more quickly. For more information click here.
Start by posting ideas and requests to enhance a product or service. Take a look at ideas others have posted and upvote them if they matter to you,
1. Post an idea
2. Upvote ideas that matter most to you
3. Get feedback from the IBM team to refine your idea
Help IBM prioritize your ideas and requests
The IBM team may need your help to refine the ideas so they may ask for more information or feedback. The offering manager team will then decide if they can begin working on your idea. If they can start during the next development cycle, they will put the idea on the priority list. Each team at IBM works on a different schedule, where some ideas can be implemented right away, others may be placed on a different schedule.
Receive notifications on the decision
Some ideas can be implemented at IBM, while others may not fit within the development plans for the product. In either case, the team will let you know as soon as possible. In some cases, we may be able to find alternatives for ideas which cannot be implemented in a reasonable time.
Ability to correlate deferred documents with the ST control number assigned to them at time of enveloping
For each document that we process and defer, we lose track of the specific control numbers that are assigned at the time of enveloping. For instance, if you defer 5 separate documents at various times and later run enveloping, we need a method to ...
TELNET Check Button :: To check if partner had White-listed/allowing our IP address
Currently, when configuring AS2 profile for partner, we will have to go back to partner and check whether his firewall team had white-listed our IP address if we are unable to connect to their server. This can be known only after we start with the...
Be able to link orders and show in the UI
In the new UI we would like to be able to manually create an order and then link it to the original order so that is shows in the Order Summary screen as linked orders.
Support for Distance Information in Get Node Availability (IV)
- Ability to obtain distance information from input longitude / latitude- Future support could consider plugins to external address locator systems for distance by road than just straight line
Get Network Availability - Array of Distribution Groups (IV)
- Ability to pass array of distribution groups in Get Network Availability similar to array of ship nodes in Get Node Availability- This can be used in multiple use cases:- Enquiry for cart against multiple delivery methods (standard delivery DG, ...
Capacity support for carrier services
- Ability to define capacity restrictions at carrier service level along with time slot offerings- Capacity restriction example: 10 orders/lines/units on specified days for "Next Day Delivery" at "Store A" and 15 orders/lines/units on specified da...
Carrier Service Cut-off Time Support
- Extension of previous RFE (Multiple Carrier Service Support in "Calculate Preorder Shipment Assignments") to not show carrier services that are outside of cut-off time- E.g. if "Next Day Delivery" rule is that order must be placed by 3pm then on...
Multiple Carrier Service Support in "Calculate Preorder Shipment Assignments"
Ability to return multiple carrier services in response based on fulfilling node together with common carrier services at cart level- E.g.Line 1 - Node (DC1) - Returns "Standard Delivery", "Next Day Delivery", "Saturday Delivery"Line 2 - Node (Sto...
OMS to IV item relationships
Currently no OOTB support to sync item relationships for items with variations between OMS and IV
BOPIS/ Click and Collect Emails and Alerts
Most projects typically have requirement for following: Ready for Pickup/Collection E-Mail, Pickup/Collection Reminder E-Mail, Not Picked-Up/Collected E-Mail (upon being cancelled from ready for pickup status), Picked-Up/Collected E-Mail Be good t...
Do not place IBM confidential, company confidential, or personal information into any field.